Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Summer Lovin'




When it comes to spontaneity, I’d say I’m pretty darn good at it. (Oh, work? Nah, I’ll just take a casual stroll down to Mentor Headlands beach with housemate Tamsies and visiting friend Katie :D)



Gettin in the tan? Except not really  for Tammy, apparently she doesn't tan as you can see from her pale Asian skin. Katie, on the other hand, is already gorgeously tanned :D 
Me? I just get awkward bowtie tan lines..on top of the one from spring break at Miami Beach (-_-)

That awkward moment: Apparently people like to walk around with guitars and signs that say "god loves you"while handing out free cookies at the beach...
Cause that's obviously what we go to the beach for right?..derpp

Korea House
Hmm… Twilight moment of the day: There are 3 things I am absolutely positive. First, my stomach is a bottomless pit for food. Second, there’s a part of me that hates the previous statement. And third, I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with food. Especially when I'm with all my housemates like a famiry :D (yes that was intentionally spelled with an Asaian accent). We ate at Korea House on Superior Avenue in Cleveland's Asiatown. The food was great, service was friendly, and with the most entertaining housemates in the world, can't get better than that, definitely check it out!


Luna's Bakery
Dessert anyone? 
My first time at Luna’s! Popular bakery and café on south side of campus offering amazing dark chocolate crepes that I still managed to stuff down after kbbq.

Life: Every second of this last week of summer work has been painfully hard to endure. With mixed emotions of excitement to go home and sentiments watching housemates pack/leave, I give little fucks about pretty much everything serious in life.

That phone call from your mother at 12am nagging yet again about the same thing she did the last 5 times she called? Sorry mom, not really coherent enough…

HOUSEMATE BOOM ALL DAY EVERY DAY <3
Cheers~





No comments:

Post a Comment