Saturday, August 18, 2012

Family time :D

If you're looking for a place to spend some family time, sesame place is a great option! It has a good mix of water slides for all ages, kids rides, boardwalk games, and entertainment in general. The theme park in located in Langhorne, PA and offers a lot of fun for the whole family, especially in the summer :)

Let me just tell you, having a 5 year old brother makes very few family events fun. But even I, who has generally stopped joining in on family outings, enjoyed a great day here. The water slides were fun, the rollercoaster isn't kingda ka or dragster, but it's better than I expected for a children's theme park, and I'm pretty exhausted by now and taking a break while my brother is climbing some obstacle course.

And just look at how happy my brother's smiling :D great chill day after a crazy night at the 2NE1 concert!

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment