Monday, April 8, 2013

March Madness: The Fun&Laughter


Yet another month swings by, so much fun and laughter, living the life~ 

Those are flavored marshmallows!
From Bubo Patisserie 
In just a month, I feel like I've aged a decade. I've become more mature, more focused, and more motivated after figuring what I want to do with life. To reach this conclusion, it was a long and difficult journey, with internal conflicts, moving on from an important stage of my college life, and building up courage to pursue my aspirations. To blog this development, I've split this March Madness into different themed posts: 

First: The fun&laugher, Spring break in Europe~

Icebarcelona!



Santa Maria Del Mar

Magic Fountain of Montjuic
SO much fun and excitement! This has definitely been the best spring break of my life. Though the idea of studying abroad sounds appealing, I'd rather visit individual places on my own, plan trips according to my schedule, and not be burdened in any way by schoolwork~
On top of Park Guell
AXO, ZY REPRESENT!
Everything about this trip has been so extraordinary, from spending time with the boyfriend who's studying abroad, to hiking all over Barcelona, to cheering a sister on at the Barcelona 26.2mile Marathon. 
Growing up and and no longer traveling with the family is a great feeling. 
Not that I don't want to travel with my family ever again, but independency gives the most rewarding and blissful kind of freedom. 
Seeing the different cultures that exist in this world is liberating. Recognizing there are so many wonderful things out there and so many possibilities make even my most farfetched dreams seem within reach. 

AXOXO,
Grace





No comments:

Post a Comment