Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Winter Edition: Turkey feast, NYC, NBA, Beyonce and beyond

This is a way overdue post :P Just realized I saved it as a draft and never published! 

If you've ever watched an extensive action filled movie, you've only experienced a fraction of what I feltloft my 4 days of my Thanksgiving break--that's how crazy and amazing it was.

In a nutshell:

1. 8 hour roadtrip from Cleveland to Jersey and back with boyfriend, and our friends Effie and Darius.
2. Feasted for 3 days. Feasted the entire Turkey Day from the moment we woke up. (Effie stayed at my house for break)
3. NYC shopping from Thursday night
4. Dave&Buster's at midnight
5. NBA game front row seats, LA Clippers vs. Brooklyn Nets, AND SEEING BEYONCE!
Reuniting with high school bestie Kevin, shopping at Times Square Black Friday~
College bestie, she's an international student, coming home with meee for thanksgiving~

Baumgart's Cafe NOM NOMS
My baby is growing up :( It's a Lexus RX 300
Just being big kids at Dave&Busters
Boyfriend's family overfeeding us at their restaurant Baumgart's :P
Waited two hours for this Totto's Ramen! Get their tuna don, so amazinggg~
LA Clippers vs Brooklyn Nets! AND I SEE BEYONCE O.O
those small blissful moments in life


Baumgart's homemade icecream is just TOO GOOD

Words cannot describe this adventure~
Though I ended being more exhausted than I was before I left campus for Thanksgiving at "home", this adventure was one of the best outings ever and I'm so glad I got to sharing it with all the amazing people in my life :)

AXOXO,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment