Sunday, December 26, 2010

WHEEEE

FIRST POST!

Since it's the first post, I will resort to normal writing instead of sophisticated deep revelations that no one understands (lolz) :D (just kidding, those type of writing doesn't really flow well with me, hehe)

Day after Christmas :) What better presents than tickets for "Wicked" on Broadway, MAC complete make up kit (hmmm except maybe the fact that I don't use make up), $100 gift card, and oh, a college laundry basket? Oh the joys of the holiday season, though I am a bit disturbed to be reminded how soon I will be away and off to college :( BUT, the basket is Hello Kitty, how cute :D, and it is super convenient because it is not the hard, plastic ones, it is made of cloth and can be folded down to a pizza shape :) I must upload a photo of it sometime!


EXCEPT....now I am off to Freehold mall with my aunt :) Christmas at home doesn't seem so bad :) I don't exactly know why my family has spent the past 5 Christmases in the Bahamas or Carribeans, or Dominican Republic while we open our Christmas gifts under broad, scorching sunlight, at least not anymore o_O

Wait, one more comment. Skiing next week! YAY That is perhaps the most exciting thing this winter break! I will definitely update later on that!

Until next time,
Grace

1 comment:

  1. hahahhaha grace i love your blog :] it's so you. carefree (well during winter break) and spazzy but at the same time not shallow in the least xD idk how to explain what i mean exactly but i hope you somewhat get it lol.

    you didn't tell me about your skiing trip yet!! and haha i wanna see your laundry basket. probably all of that ^ will be done later today, whenever i see you. xD

    okay well pleeease keep posting so that I can stalk you, I find it really interesting. xD

    ReplyDelete